We know what Rich Piana's biggest fear is now

10geosn.jpg
:leostare:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
You obviously don't lift or aren't connected to or with the body building community if you don't know who Mac Truck is

Famous is famous. I shouldn't have to dig into your culture to find a famous person from it. Vince Staples is not a famous rapper if people who don't follow rap music don't know of him.

His name just ain't that big :francis:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
You obviously don't lift or aren't connected to or with the body building community if you don't know who Mac Truck is
Rich is one of the most famous personalities. Mac isn't.

Mac looked like a clown beefing with Rich and tried to sucker Punch hi

But he got his revenge here. :skip:

Wonder how rich spins this

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Famous is famous. I shouldn't have to dig into your culture to find a famous person from it. Vince Staples is not a famous rapper if people who don't follow rap music don't know of him.

His name just ain't that big :francis:
If you're in the bodybuilding culture/world. He is in fact famous. Just say you don't lift and aren't apart of that community and keep it movin :manny:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If you're in the bodybuilding culture/world. He is in fact famous. Just say you don't lift and aren't apart of that community and keep it movin :manny:
Oh I be lifting my nikka. I just don't pay attention tion to YouTube fitness stuff. I just do my own workouts and go from there without anybody's help.

The gym scene filled with weirdos and just....i don't know. Insecure dudes like this who feel they always gotta compete against black men when they know they can't no matter how hard they try.