Famous black rapper steps to Ryan Garcia and checks him

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I've seen him doing Muay Thai. He's pretty solid. This is a bad look.
Wiz is one of the most idgaf rappers out. That was his whole appeal. If he knew, he'd say so on some Izzy Adesanya shyt

Or some Tyler The Creator shyt where he doesn't care. I'm not getting any of that here the potential is high. Thats all I'm saying.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Wiz is one of the most idgaf rappers out. That was his whole appeal. If he knew, he'd say so on some Izzy Adesanya shyt

Or some Tyler The Creator shyt where he doesn't care. I'm not getting any of that here the potential is high. Thats all I'm saying.

has nothing to do with idgaf, its about being a weak willed, intellectually stunted moron.

Peep my sig

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
has nothing to do with idgaf, its about being a weak willed, intellectually stunted moron.

Peep my sig
Yes it does. Are yall even considering the people in question? Wiz is arguably the mist suburban rapper alive. The only cat I know from the East Coast that aounds like he'a from Cali

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Black celebrities and black Christians been showing their asses the past few years.

We talking about a man who had a baby with a woman who made a slut walk a literal slut walk and is trying to get the bag from the RNC.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
When Michael Jackson used the word “kike” in his song, no one from the Jewish community defended him.

Every single one condemned him, including his “friend” Steven Spielberg, who worked with him numerous times. They all stayed on code against the biggest pop star in the world.

This moist back can drop the n-bomb and face little to zero repercussions but he and others know how pathetically off code most black men are.

Look at the evidence. How many high profile black boxers have condemned him? SMH.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Black celebrities and black Christians been showing their asses the past few years.

We talking about a man who had a baby with a woman who made a slut walk a literal slut walk and is trying to get the bag from the RNC.
We’re more real than you wanna be white boys … turning away from God because Kyle and Conner did it first … what self respecting black man doesn’t believe in God?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Impossible breh, we all know FBA don’t c00n…only tethers c00n.:umad:

So on that note guess he isn’t c00ning as FBA can’t c00n.
math-equations-math-meme.gif

:jbhmm::patrice::dead: