Family Zimmerman Saved Won’t Appear With Him In Public, ‘Don’t Want To Be Associated With George’

Daps
I kinda believe this might be legit now....especially since they released names and shyt :manny:

Oh, well.....he'll still be seen as a murderer. But can't nobody deny that he still did a good thing :yeshrug: (if it's true)

UNTIL I see video and photos of this mysterious rescue, I will not believe it.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Their names were released and it stands to reason that they live in that area so even if people wanted to get at them they could anyways :huh:

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
I kinda believe this might be legit now....especially since they released names and shyt :manny:

Oh, well.....he'll still be seen as a murderer. But can't nobody deny that he still did a good thing :yeshrug: (if it's true)

They could've have been paid you know :usure:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl won't believe he saved somebody with no proof yet believe he stereotypes a kid with no proof.

He a killer yeah. But u a fool to think if there ain't mad killers out there that also got away.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
What's a name really? You know how many people share your name in this country? Them releasing names means nothing. No pictures or videos of them. No pictures or videos of the accident. Come on brehs. We know better than this..

They want to give people a reason to chill on these riots and not give up on the Florida judicial system. It was worth a shot but we know better.