Family Zimmerman Saved Won’t Appear With Him In Public, ‘Don’t Want To Be Associated With George’

GokaiGreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Arkansas
Zimmerman-sad.jpg

The family that George Zimmerman saved from an overturned vehicle earlier this week insists that, while they are thankful to the man recently acquitted by a Florida court for the murder ofTrayvon Martin, they are terrified of being publically associated with him. Today, a spokesperson for Zimmerman attorney Mark O’Mara confirmed that the family will cancel a planned news conference saying that “They don’t want to be associated with George.”

Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends and neighbors that though they’re thankful Mr. Zimmerman helped them, they do not want to talk publicly about him for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero,” reads a Tuesday report in The Daily Mail.

“They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,” an anonymous friend of that family told the Mail. “There is so much hatred directed towards him they have got to think about their own family. There are a lot of crazies out there. If they say anything in support of him it could backfire.”

On Wednesday, WESH-TV Florida reporter Bob Kealing confirmed that the family will not appear in public to discuss the event, in spite of police and press requests that the family explain what happened when Zimmerman allegedly saved them from a car wreck.

Family Zimmerman Saved Won’t Appear With Him In Public, ‘Don’t Want To Be Associated With George’ | Mediaite

That's mighty convenient ... despite their names are already released to the public. I guess they didn't want people asking questions about said accident.

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think George has redeemed himself by saving those people..

Daps
I still don't believe he saved them, I still don't believe this even happened, I do believe this was some staged incident. These are the same people that had a reenactment of the night he killed Trayvon with TOP NOTCH TECH (as they said used in the Iron Man movies) and I'm supposed to believe this is all true and he happened to be in the area as this happened AND no one else saw anything.

Watch us find out it's one of his supporters or some shyt. SMH. You're still a killer, fat boi.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Yeah, with all the video and smartphones running around, no one has a pic or video of this happening? no 911 recording of zimmerman asking for an ambulance or anything? Since he was "first on the scene" and was the only person able to help them. And it's funny how the lawyer was going to appear with them. The whole scene smelled of a staged set up and to have a news conference praising a killer would be a recipe for disaster.

GokaiGreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Arkansas
why was a "news conference" needed in the 1st place?? cats get into car accidents everyday, b

Because they wanted all the negative attention that George was getting to turned into something positive and make him out to be some type of hero. GZ's goons in the police dept once again tried to do him a solid, but this couple, thankfully, decided not to cooperate with this charade.

Daps
I kinda believe this might be legit now....especially since they released names and shyt :manny:

Oh, well.....he'll still be seen as a murderer. But can't nobody deny that he still did a good thing :yeshrug: (if it's true)