Family sue Texas Doctor for $500,000 after she ‘accidentally’ performed a vasectomy on their 4 year old son.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This shyt fall under their goofy ass abortion laws. Pay those people and send her goofy ass to jail.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Let me get this straight.....
They want 1 million dollars to get bailed out for murder, but only give 500K to people when they sue these doctors for fukking up shyt? :what:

I can't wait to move outta this fukking state.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Should sue for everything they can sue for, and also be rewarded for a reverse vasectomy(that's a thing, right?) With another doctor

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A Houston family is suing Texas Children's Hospital doctor after a 4-year-old went in for an inguinal hernia repair and left with a partial vasectomy.
Y’all do realize this can be undone right. :snoop:

:mjlol: Talking about bloodlines lost and family trees trimmed.

Let me stop the nonsense right now before it spreads.

i...I kinda get it.

I had hernia surgery when I was younger but ...this seems reversible

Its all in the same neighborhood.

Hopefully its not something more than this.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
The "Vas Deferens" is the tube that carries the sperm from your nuts to wherever :dame:

That is the tube that gets cut in half and cauterized. Reversals are really common, and he is young enough that there wont be any negative effects.

The goal of a vasectomy reversal is to bypass the point of obstruction. The initial vasectomy causes blockage in the vas deferens, but additional blockage points can occur as well after the vasectomy. During the procedure, we will:

1. Identify the level of blockage. To do this, we collect fluid from the vas deferens and examine it under the microscope.
  2. Analyze the fluid’s color, consistency and contents to determine the type of vasectomy procedure we will do.
  3. Perform one of two vasectomy reversal procedures:
    • Vasovasotomy (VV), where we stitch together the cut ends of the vas deferens
    • Vasoepididymostomy (VE), where we create a bypass around the blockage to reconnect the vas to the unblocked epididymis
  4. The surgery takes between three to four hours and is an outpatient procedure. You do not need to stay overnight in the hospital.

Its a generalized explanation, just substitue "level of blockage" with sutures

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

She literally had to cut open his scrotum to perform the operation on the hernia. Its quite possible and most liely she just "fukked up" and their's no further conspiracy here.
I agree. As they say, "never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."