Family Matters House v Full House house v Cosby House

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
the full house house had like ten people living in there comfortably :mindblown:

finished basement with a studio/radio station.. finished attic.. nice yard.. park across the way

worth a few millions easy :ehh:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Option D
47291682.jpg

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The winslows house is definitely coming in 3rd.

That tanner house was perfect, perfect location, perfect size, everyone had huge bedrooms, finished basement and attic in the later yrs. but they only had an eat in kitchen, no formal dining room

Now the cosby palace, a brownstone in Brooklyn, probably worth around 6-9 million if I'm correct. Everyone had huge bedrooms as well, eat in kitchen and formal dining room, even though they didn't have a finished basement, he had a huge office down there as well. And they added a clare room towards the end.

I'm going with the cosby home

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The winslows house is definitely coming in 3rd.

That tanner house was perfect, perfect location, perfect size, everyone had huge bedrooms, finished basement and attic in the later yrs. but they only had an eat in kitchen, no formal dining room

Now the cosby palace, a brownstone in Brooklyn, probably worth around 6-9 million if I'm correct. Everyone had huge bedrooms as well, eat in kitchen and formal dining room, even though they didn't have a finished basement, he had a huge office down there as well. And they added a clare room towards the end.

I'm going with the cosby home
yeah i know why he'd say that basement wasnt finished

maxresdefault.jpg

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I think I'm going with the Cosby house. Here is the floor plan for the Huxtable brownstone and they had room for a car and bball court in the backyard in Brooklyn. Its probably at least 3000 square feet without the basement and that basement had the be the length of the whole house with Cliffs office down there. Theo had it made being the only boy.

Cracking-the-Code-of-the-Cosby-Crib2.jpg

Look how big the kitchen was:whoo:
cosby_4.jpg

And look how high the ceiling was in the basement:dwillhuh:
cosbybasement01_opt.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Dont sleep on al bundy's palace:troll:
latest

Had a full basement, huge kitchen and living room. 3 bedrooms, built in garage and huge back yard:whew:
Plus its located in a affluent Chicago neighborhood. Not too bad for a shoes salesman :ehh:

(Otherwise ill go with full house :obama: