Top 4
o.jpg

Family+Matters+2.jpg

4ff9f8961676c1de770542f2f9158172.jpeg

Which one you'd rock with :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the cosby house is a townhouse, so no. also from the outside it looks narrow as fukk.

the tanner house and the winslow house had an identical layout but i give the nod to the tanner home because the kitchen was more well lit. :ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
the cosby house is a townhouse, so no. also from the outside it looks narrow as fukk.

the tanner house and the winslow house had an identical layout but i give the nod to the tanner home because the kitchen was more well lit. :ehh:

Homie...Cosby house is a brownstone in what was already an affluent part of BK. Do you have any idea how much that shyt would be worth?:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Homie...Cosby house is a brownstone in what was already an affluent part of BK. Do you have any idea how much that shyt would be worth?:wow:
is it for an investment or is it my home to live in?

i don't wanna live in a house that's 13 feet wide, attached on both sides, and located on a busy street.

edit: okay on second look, maybe it's about 15-16 feet wide.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
is it for an investment or is it my home to live in?

i don't wanna live in a house that's 13 feet wide, attached on both sides, and located on a busy street.

edit: okay on second look, maybe it's about 15-16 feet wide.

You seen the inside tho breh. Shyt is nice. You get a kitchen, backyard, family room, office, upstairs, and a basement

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You seen the inside tho breh. Shyt is nice. You get a kitchen, backyard, family room, office, upstairs, and a basement

it's visibly smaller than the other 2 though :yeshrug:

tanner home was on a much bigger lot, a lot of property in the back. finished basement, finished attic, huge dine in kitchen, huge living room...

winslow home had identical layout but the problem is you never know with steve next door... could be a random tuesday and you wake up to a bowling ball through your window :francis:

edit: cosby home you could see the window units... doesn't even have central air. :francis: