False Narratives About Black Women that Need to Die

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
@Spotlessmind can we have this person banned from this thread. They've been following me around for the past day.

Because I'm trying to help you? Is your anger towards black men that irrational that when one reminds you that you're here to dispel black myths, not be the very thing you claim to dispel and to not get distracted by trolls, you lash out at me?

Are you actually interested in the topic you started or is this whole thing just a troll bait?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because I'm trying to help you? Is your anger towards black men that irrational that when one reminds you that you're here to dispel black myths, not be the very thing you claim to dispel and to not get distracted by trolls, you lash out at me?

Are you actually interested in the topic you started or is this whole thing just a troll bait?
:camby:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I don't know what's going on in your personal life, nor do I care, but get out that sad need for condescension on someone else, boo. Place me on ignore, and good day.

Please point out where I was condescending. I would like for you to act like an adult and stop being so childish when people are talking to you like an adult.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please point out where I was condescending. I would like for you to act like an adult and stop being so childish when people are talking to you like an adult.
Luckily for me I don't have to apply what you want to my life. Now, I said good day.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Luckily for me I don't have to apply what you want to my life. Now, I said good day.

Nah, I think I'll hang around and quote you some more and ask once again why you refuse to engage in productive conversations but would rather spend a thread about dispelling myths to instead perpetuate them.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I think I'll hang around and quote you some more and ask once again why you refuse to engage in productive conversations but would rather spend a thread about dispelling myths to instead perpetuate them.

Ugh go away and stay away.