False Narratives About Black Women that Need to Die

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. Black women prefer thugs.
Anyone echoing that sentiment is automatic trash.
2.Black women with natural hair only date nonblack men.
More made up crud from insecure weirdos who can't handle the loveliness of the black woman's crown and glory.
3. Black women are Welfare queens that live off of the system.
Can't tell you the times I've seen this trash rhetoric said by all types of people.
4. Black women only want men with money and status aka we're golddiggers.
How can black women prefer thugs (generally poor), but also be golddiggers?

What false narratives about us do you think need to die and why?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
7. That black women are angry or have an attitude.
bytch, if I'm angry or have an attitude it has nothing to do with me being a black woman, and everything to do with you being an incompetent windbag that would label an entire group of people angry for going through normal human emotion.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
7. That black women are angry or have an attitude.
bytch, if I'm angry or have an attitude it has nothing to do with me being a black woman, and everything to do with you being an incompetent windbag that would label an entire group angry for going through normal human emotion.
How about how the "anger" of a black woman is spun to make us seem like feral beasts but the anger of a hispanic woman is sexy and spicy.

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
8. Or good mothers!
Ooooh this one irks me! My greatest accomplishment is being a mother and doing it well. The many times I've been petted on my ghetto lil head for correcting my childs diction, or how I discipline quietly in public, or how well mannered and dressed my child looks. And the way it's done...w pure astonishment. :childplease:
It is because I am a mother that I don't quietly break a mofos soul down right there in that grocery isle. :usure: