Fallout TV Show (Amazon Prime) Trailer

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
After finishing this I think this is better than The Last of US.

I have to go back and watch TLOU again but this feels like a step above that show.

I wish I was the director for TLOU.. the show needed to be on the level of the Walking dead and not some quick chapter shyt like the game.

This fallout show is wonderfully done I have no complaints or weaknesses about the show. I can’t wait for season 2. I would like to see a variety of enemies etc as the show progresses in the future

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

How Does the Fallout Show Fit into the Overall Timeline?​

Officially the Fallout show is set in the year 2296, which takes place later than any other Fallout game currently released. For example, Fallout 4 takes place in the year 2287, while Fallout: New Vegas is set in the year 2281, a full 15 years prior to the events of the show.

Since the showrunners and Howard previously confirmed the show exists within the canon of the games, that means events in the show have big lore implications for the series. The biggest is probably the fate of Shady Sands, the first capital of the New California Republic and a key location in the Fallout video games. In the final episode of the first season it's revealed Shady Sands was destroyed by Hank MacLean, overseer of Vault 33 and secret Vault-Tec employee.

Shady Sands appeared in the very first Fallout video game set in the year 2161 and is referenced again in Fallout: New Vegas set in the year 2281. But with the Fallout show taking place in 2296, 15 years after the events of New Vegas, a lot can change in that time.

According to Howard, showrunners Graham Wagner and Geneva Robertson-Dworet came to him with the idea to blow up Shady Sands, something Howard says shocked him at first. But the event would serve as a catalyst for the main characters of the Fallout show and the showrunners worked with Howard and the Bethesda team to ensure it remained consistent with the games.

"And we talked through it and it was, 'This would be a pretty impactful story moment that a lot of things anchor on,"' Howard says.

But for anyone confused about how the city could be blown up by the time the show takes place, Howard explains all the details of the timeline should line up. "We're careful about the timeline," he says. "There might be a little bit of confusion in some places. But everything that happened in the previous games, including New Vegas, happened. We're very careful about that."

"All I can say is we're threading it tighter there, but the bombs fall just after the events of New Vegas."

IGN has published an official timeline for Fallout, IGN states that "this is the complete timeline of Fallout from both the games and the show as confirmed by Todd Howard":

Bombs Drop - Year: 2077​

Fallout 76 - Year: 2102​

Fallout 1 - Year: 2161​

Fallout Tactics - Year: 2197​

Fallout 2 - Year: 2241​

Fallout 3 - Year: 2277​

Fallout: New Vegas - Year: 2281​

Fallout 4 - Year: 2287​

Fallout TV Show - Year: 2296​

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I wish I was the director for TLOU.. the show needed to be on the level of the Walking dead and not some quick chapter shyt like the game.

This fallout show is wonderfully done I have no complaints or weaknesses about the show. I can’t wait for season 2. I would like to see a variety of enemies etc as the show progresses in the future
we gone send liberty prime after him...

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Didn't his brother direct a billion dollar movie, what yo brother do

Cmon bro? What type of immature response is this? I know this is a forum but dont tag me to bullshyt like this.

Back on topic:
Im watching the show right now and this guy is doing the same thing he did in westworld… showing a side/backstory that nobody cares about. I dont care about the ghoul’s life pre war or whatever.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Cmon bro? What type of immature response is this? I know this is a forum but dont tag me to bullshyt like this.

Back on topic:
Im watching the show right now and this guy is doing the same thing he did in westworld… showing a side/backstory that nobody cares about. I dont care about the ghoul’s life pre war or whatever.
Sounds like you're trying to set somebody up to give spoilers I'm out

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

Back on topic:

Your rep is close to - 6k and you're trying to bait spoilers. Stop that shyt

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Walking dead is trash :camby: