Fallout 4 Next Gen update for XSX, PS5, PC launches April 25 (Increased Resolution/60FPS, fixes, free content creator content, PC widescreen, more)

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
So many references :whew: they fukked up by not having a game ready to drop at least next year.
Bethseda/Zenimax the king of dropping the ball after skyrim quality wise. The show is clearly ran by fans of the series and it shows top to bottom. Jesus Christ tho i didnt want that show to end. shyt could have easily been 13 episodes or some shyt

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Show is fire like that?:whoo:
Yes. Everybody on that show showed out. Walton Goggin's murdered that shyt but honestly everybody showed up and earned their checks. The story they told mixed old fallout stories and 1 character but honestly this could have been fallout 5 and nobody would argue about it

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Didn't Fo4 drop like a month after its announcement in 2015?
It did, but they just got done starfield and now they’re finally working on elder scrolls. I don’t even think they officially announced anything about FO5 besides “hey we’re working on it.” Todd need to let go of the reins a lil bit and let oblivion make another FO offshoot….need to throw the creation engine in the trash too.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
It did, but they just got done starfield and now they’re finally working on elder scrolls. I don’t even think they officially announced anything about FO5 besides “hey we’re working on it.” Todd need to let go of the reins a lil bit and let oblivion make another FO offshoot….need to throw the creation engine in the trash too.
Todd is clearly salty about the love that game gets no way he gonna let them/people involved come near that shyt again. He said nope to letting people outside his grasp touch it again back in like 2017 or 18. Btw this show writing is better than 3 and 4 im just gonna say it now and its not a hot take

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Todd is clearly salty about the love that game gets no way he gonna let them/people involved come near that shyt again. He said nope to letting people outside his grasp touch it again back in like 2017 or 18. Btw this show writing is better than 3 and 4 im just gonna say it now and its not a hot take

The writing in the show is top notch. 9/10 I’m hyped for season 2.