Fall fashion is almost in effect brehs :ahh:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Summer is the best fashion season. Only swaglesss monkeys wear t's all summer. In the winter and fall get a fresh as coat & jacket and u good. Who the fukk seeing the rest?
I would disagree breh. Summer is easy.. No matter how fly you think you look you can only be so fly with a tee shirt and shorts. Fall is a season where you need layers. You have to know how clothes compliment each other. Which separates the people who can dress from the people who can't.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would disagree breh. Summer is easy.. No matter how fly you think you look you can only be so fly with a tee shirt and shorts. Fall is a season where you need layers. You have to know how clothes compliment each other. Which separates the people who can dress from the people who can't.
Again I ask, who the fukk is going to see whats under your coat?

KeysT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
And this thread if full of nikkas ...saying other nikkas can't dress.. But not posting shyt. You do know you don't have to live your WHOLE life being haters. Just post what you would wear instead of bringing down others.

KeysT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Again I ask, who the fukk is going to see whats under your coat?
Everyone when I take it off. And this is fall we are talking breh coats aren't always closed and your not always wearing a coat. They do have things called sweaters and cardigans.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone when I take it off. And this is fall we are talking breh coats aren't always closed and your not always wearing a coat. They do have things called sweaters and cardigans.
And what you gon have on that's oh so heavenly? A sweater ? How original unique and ever so fly? FOH.

KeysT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
And what you gon have on that's oh so heavenly? A sweater ? How original unique and ever so fly? FOH.
I don't get what point your trying to make. What you mad cause I disagreed with you? It happens breh. Get over it.