Fall fashion is almost in effect brehs :ahh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
already got the black bomber jacket, the denim jacket, and the hoodies.

just need to cop some timbs and def need some chinos in navy and khaki. maybe even some wool pants.

s1Q78dPl.jpg

girls aint even gonna know what hit em

none of them nikkaz can dress worth a damn in this pic.
plus, lol, at rockin timberland anything.
especially some none gold wing eagles.
nikka, got on the olive oyl popeye special in white,...
nikka,..NO!

both them nikkaz, huff ass hell in this picture.

art barr

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
QUESTION :

why you rock'n them questionable named ass companies on ya frame and them doc marten lookin ass boots, breh.

i would never rock no shyt called tenderloin,...
shyt is an L.
or no cowboy heel doc marten looking ass boots

art barr
Thats a good question. I rock tenderloin Because It's a brand no one really has access to, and the name is also a deterrent for people, I this big black guy, in work gear that says tenderloin. It's something only I would know about and I know for a fact people just won't get, and I like that personal exclusivity.

Also I dress Like a Redneck/Skin head, because I want to take that look back from the "white image." I am mimicking my enemy. Plus my gear is war ready, even though it cost $$$$. I am pretty much in my own lane and no one is fukking with that, unless they actually are in work gear.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thats a good question. I rock tenderloin Because It's a brand no one really has access to, and the name is also a deterrent for people, I this big black guy, in work gear that says tenderloin. It's something only I would know about and I know for a fact people just won't get, and I like that personal exclusivity.

Also I dress Like a Redneck/Skin head, because I want to take that look back from the "white image." I am mimicking my enemy. Plus my gear is war ready, even though it cost $$$$. I am pretty much in my own lane and no one is fukking with that, unless they actually are in work gear.

so basically, you are further emasculating the look of most rappers from the early nineties.
by wearing the brand tenderloin, and not one of the more associated brands.

art barr

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
you publically put it out there to be discussed.
what part of public and message board did you not get.

art barr

So what would you wear? Cuz you didn't contribute shyt by hating on the stuff I posted

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I've copped mad suits the past 2-3 months. Indulged a bit much in Gant Rugger, New England shirt company, Theory polo's, and Life After Denim button ups and henleys. Got all of this Fall shyt even tho it's going to be summertime when I touch down in Joburg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So what would you wear? Cuz you didn't contribute shyt by hating on the stuff I posted

i rock military vintage pants, either from lo or older.
i wear high end athletics, shoes made for hustling.
that supra muslra skytop ii
thermals
military vintage sweaters with epaulettes to monkey cuffs.
i won't post those cause they are rare and i don't need nikkaz trying to cop them.
so, it leaves me with zero.
i rock expensive microfiber cut off over thermals.
instead of tshirts, cause tshirts are fukking old as hell.
like twenty years dated, for me.
i don't rock jeans, tshirts, hoodies or any of that old nineties shyt.
since, as early as 1998.
i don't rock nikes in the fall or winter, either.

art barr