Faking an injury after fukkin up unappreciation

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
His dumbass injured himself because he commited the penalty. Jit looked goofy with his big ass crashing into some random on the sideline while simultaneously costing his team the game and injuring himself

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I remember I was watching a high school game and a dude got put on a poster. Everybody was laughing at him. Dude fell to the ground and started grabbing his calf and screaming. He was looking around made eye contact me and another coach and we knew we had to get him out of there. We walked on the court like we were the EMTs and helped him fake limp out the gym. Dude was like “I shouldn’t have jumped :sadcam:

:russ:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I did that in high school once. Lost the ball out of bounds, down by 1 with 5 seconds remaining.

I grabbed my ankle as I sat on the floor with pain all over my face. I stayed down for 2 minutes just to let sympathy from the crowd build up. As I'm helped up by 2 of my teammates, I expect the crowd to clap. Some did, but they were drowned out by some rib grillin' lookin' nikka in the crowd sayin' "GET HIS ASS OUT DA GAME!", then about half the crowd laughed and clapped at that shyt.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I did that in high school once. Lost the ball out of bounds, down by 1 with 5 seconds remaining.

I grabbed my ankle as I sat on the floor with pain all over my face. I stayed down for 2 minutes just to let sympathy from the crowd build up. As I'm helped up by 2 of my teammates, I expect the crowd to clap. Some did, but they were drowned out by some rib grillin' lookin' nikka in the crowd sayin' "GET HIS ASS OUT DA GAME!", then about half the crowd laughed and clapped at that shyt.

Did your team's RB fake one after the game-losing Fumble that you were blamed for? :mjgrin: :lolbron:

He probably sold it like 1:00-13 and 1:32-end:

:mjlol: :laff: :dead: