Fake Martial Arts Videos might be better than Animal Videos

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Wow. Just seen dude confuse his student with some science talk red neck jawjacking and punch him in the face while he was tryna listen . wtf classic BULLSHIDO good post man

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
That chi with intent shyt will help u break boards and calm down but screaming out kiai! Hiiiiyaa! And kicking like a cheerleader will not end good in self defense only martial arts where ppl get checked is karate bjj muay Thai and 52 (show and prove is real) anybody can be a "kung fu master grandmaster" since there's no lineage

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
This why dojos should be checked and embarrassed if they’re teaching bs.

That dojo storm sht is more of a jujitsu thing maybe that mogli guy got insight on that everywhere else is more of a green light system where if u come as a tough guy one student gon give u the easy win in sparring to up ya confidence then the next up is going to knock your head in

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That dojo storm sht is more of a jujitsu thing maybe that mogli guy got insight on that everywhere else is more of a green light system where if u come as a tough guy one student gon give u the easy win in sparring to up ya confidence then the next up is going to knock your head in
Fake jiujitsu guys get called out every day b. It's so easy to trace the lineage because the art is still so modern. There's NO one in this sport who can't be traced if he's talking that black belt shyt and teaching.

The other arts have been around so long that people don't do their due diligence when researching the school and I'm not sure what resources are available to so but I'm sure in their circles it's not hard to find out

I'd reccomend training under a legit champion if you're want the best training. Plaques on the walls, trophies on the mantal and an easy to trace lineage back to the True Masters.

Otherwise you're really taking a gamble.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Lol the bad acting is hilarious:russ::russ:

Reminds me of when I went to a Pentecostal church and the pastor touched his hands to several member's foreheads they fell out all dramatically :russ::russ::russ:

:russ:

Reminds me of the story my boy was telling me when he got called up to do the whole “you’ve been touched by a spirit” thing in church and my boy never budged a bit. So the pastor punches him in the stomach and shouts out “feel it, feeeeel it”:mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've always wondered what was real and what wasn't

Capoeira looks very real

Drunken fighting:patrice::patrice: