Fake Klay Thompson banned for life after getting past 5 layers of security and shooting around

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
shoulda shot his fat worthless ass. so tired of these mediocre lameass whiteboys gettin paid to be dumbasses. he looks nothing like klay anyway so someone definitely need to be fired.

Looks nothing like Klay? Looking nothing like Klay would be Kevin Hart showing up and trying to pull that. This guy looks similar enough for people who aren’t paying much attention to get fooled.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, his gimmick wasn't even funny when he first did it.
He should have been arrested and charged for trespassing and (fraud?).

What a fukkin clown.
I was fine with it in 2016. It was cute

But 6 years later…nah. And then to get on the court and get shots up….a little too much for me. Man must’ve been dying for clout

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Yeah, his gimmick wasn't even funny when he first did it.
He should have been arrested and charged for trespassing and (fraud?).

What a fukkin clown.

The girl who glued herself to the court during the T Wolves game wasn't even arrested, just kicked out and told not to come back for a year

Nba security is weak

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Looks nothing like Klay? Looking nothing like Klay would be Kevin Hart showing up and trying to pull that. This guy looks similar enough for people who aren’t paying much attention to get fooled.
Don't ever reply to me again or you'll just be ignored. No thought that forms in your peabrain will ever be of interest to me.