FaithyJ AKA Faith the LionPAWGess (NXT’s Nikkita Lyons)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I'm going to keep saying it. She can make a killing on Tubi doing shyts like this:

109338197_10157692222579773_57199749457283973_n.jpg
Yup, she'd make a killing in B-movies.

Can you imagine "The American Wagon" fighting her way out of an all-women's prison, where the corrupt warden, forces the women to do slave labor while scantily dressed:takedat:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Is this chic every going to go back to NXT to wrestle or she just going to thirst trap full time for the gram :mjlol: ?
She's been out with an ACL knee injury that she got back on Jan. 9th in a match vs Blair Davenport. This was her first TV match back after having the same injury on the other leg.

She's put her time table for return around late October.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
She's been out with an ACL knee injury that she got back on Jan. 9th in a match vs Blair Davenport. This was her first TV match back after having the same injury on the other leg.

She's put her time table for return around late October.
I knew that she got injured last year. Didn't know that she messed up the other knee on her first match back :francis:.

It maybe time to load up the OF route if she gets hurt again. Her knees needs to be resting on a pillow doing something else than trying to flip someone off the mat :mjlit:.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I knew that she got injured last year. Didn't know that she messed up the other knee on her first match back :francis:.

It maybe time to load up the OF route if she gets hurt again. Her knees needs to be resting on a pillow doing something else than trying to flip someone off the mat :mjlit:.
Wasn't even her fault. It was just a freak occurrence. Took a double foot stomp off the top to her back and her knee got hyper-extended from the impact.

I made a post about it here.