FaithyJ AKA Faith the LionPAWGess (NXT’s Nikkita Lyons)

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ezgif-5-d31f461194.gif

ezgif-2-9ebc481db3.gif

MEQZHO0-o.jpg

MEQXZPA-o.jpg

MEQXZPB-o.jpg

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I give it less than 10 years before she's playing beard to some mid-tier black republican like Tim Scott.
I give it less than 5 years before she's doing youtube shooting range videos over MAGArap... again.
Because I give it less than 3 years before that ACL injury rears its head again. Speaking from experience - that first one begets a second one if you don't lighten your weight.

Unrelated, but imagine the person she gotta be to chill with. Y'all packing to hit the beach and her bag got a phone tripod with a light ring and some nunchaku :mjlol: Taekwondo and distraction weaponry might hit in some places, but ol girl at the NXT compound in Florida. Half the other people on the beach got glocks in they beach bags :hubie:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I give it less than 10 years before she's playing beard to some mid-tier black republican like Tim Scott.
I give it less than 5 years before she's doing youtube shooting range videos over MAGArap... again.
Because I give it less than 3 years before that ACL injury rears its head again. Speaking from experience - that first one begets a second one if you don't lighten your weight.

Unrelated, but imagine the person she gotta be to chill with. Y'all packing to hit the beach and her bag got a phone tripod with a light ring and some nunchaku :mjlol: Taekwondo and distraction weaponry might hit in some places, but ol girl at the NXT compound in Florida. Half the other people on the beach got glocks in they beach bags :hubie:
Respectfully brother it's still raw and regret :takedat: