Faith Evans admits she used to eat Biggie's butt

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I guess somewhere along the line we forgot Faith was a big girl at heart,one of the freakiest/nastiest demographics in the nation:wow:
But any nikka getting his butt ate out in the 90's is highly suspect.
It still is today,but at least dudes can blame the fact it became a fad,and curiosity skinned the cat:martin:
But back then? @kingofnyc:lolbron:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
why is it that the black publications are so thirsty to publish "eating booty" stories? :stopitslime: you never saw perez hilton or tmz feeding subscribers with that "eating booty" nonsense :gucci: but you can always count on these breakfast club and shade room nkkas to deliver us booty eating content...what a time to be alive you nkkas is embarrasing:martin:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I'm tryina figure out why this is such a big deal...

I think nikkas are more floored that she actually did this to Biggie, of all people. Imagine you or any other nikka in here eating the booty of a 300+ Pound brawd. Can’t even imagine that shyt without gagging.

Any other dude, it wouldn’t be a big deal I don’t think.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yo not to disrespect (like I'm sure plenty in here have already done) but I was just thinking yesterday..BIG used to say alot of suspect shyt that got swept under the rug just because he was so dope. And before one of you clowns tell me that the one line was a reference to Richard Pryor I don't give a fukk if it was reference to Barack Obama shyt was wild homo. Also remember Pryor used to openly admit to fukking men and shyt. Just something to think about....

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I think nikkas are more floored that she actually did this to Biggie, of all people. Imagine you or any other nikka in here eating the booty of a 300+ Pound brawd. Can’t even imagine that shyt without gagging.

Any other dude, it wouldn’t be a big deal I don’t think.

That was her husband, doe.
If you love somebody like that, you eat da ass. Especially if they eating yours.

I'm guess I'm just a romantic.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
How can you not be 100 percent convinced at this point that Pac actually smashed?
theres some biggie fans still delusional and indenial about this:mjlol::Mjparadise:

chick keeps changing her story on how she meet Pac to, in the Drink champs podcast it was "I never meet Pac didnt know he had problems with Big" even though for a good amount of years she said she went over there to squash the beef between them:heh: