Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Thread is crazy!
full

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
you don't have to to be good looking to get your ass ate or have a wife.

eatin ass or whatever is not what the big deal is, they were a couple and they could do whatever they wanted behing closed door.

The big deal is revealing that in public and about a dead man at that. Like his mom and seeds ain't gonna heard this. It's embarrassing.

Not to mention she just got married, it's not a good look for the new husband either.Like I don't want to hear the details of what kinky shyt you used to do with your ex, on gossip news at that

jackson35

Banned
Daps
eatin ass or whatever is not what the big deal is, they were a couple and they could do whatever they wanted behing closed door.

The big deal is revealing that in public and about a dead man at that. Like his mom and seeds ain't gonna heard this. It's embarrassing.

Not to mention she just got married, it's not a good look for the new husband either.Like I don't want to hear the details of what kinky shyt you used to do with your ex, on gossip news at that
i hear you and respect your position. but biggie was the don of hip hop, nothing is private or sacred. we all should not be surprises that he get those type of treats in the bedroom. he was not a regular dude

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Y'all mad The Smalls was outchea living his best life?
He was prolly going around singing:

I LOVE IT WHEN YA LICK BALLOON KNOT-aah!
Throw ya hands in the aiyurr, if she done ass-ate yaaa
To the honeys by my bummy that be working their tongueys, uh...
You put your hands on my waist, then inserted your face (whyyyy??)
'cause I see some ladies tonight that should tasting my taint, kid...taste it

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
why the fukk would you want anything around your butthole wtf is wrong is people nowadays

Cause that's where the male g spot is at and apparently plenty of dudes yall worship are out here having toe curling orgasms from having their butts munched on by beautiful women :sas2: