Faith Evans admits she used to eat Biggie's butt

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
If any of you listened to Big's music then this shouldn't surprise you. :scust: but still the GOAT. This is pretty foul

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
This is kinda sad/pathetic.

Isn't she getting royalties from biggies work? Her own work?

Or has everyone been bitten by the famewhore bug and they will reveal/do anything so that they will be trending and getting paid?

I guess it's this new hoe culture where people will publicly and proudly show a side of themselves they would have been ashamed to show a few years ago.

This type of shyt was once for White male rock star crackheads and female artists like maddona, and the Rick James's where shocking ordinary folk was their thing.

Now we have young thots and grown people who are old enough to be grand parents acting cray.

Maybe I'm just an old fashioned unrealistic prude...

Edit:
There are quite a few ass eating threads on the coli so I'm sure there are quite a few sticky keyboards after reading this thread.

Yes "regular" people are doing freaky shyt in their bedrooms/kitchen tables/cars... but no need to announce it to the world.

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
As long as pac wasn’t out here doing no sus shyt :hubie:

:patrice:

awesome-tupac-in-bathtub-missinfotv-rare-footage-from-2pacs-infamous-bathtub-photo-shoot.jpg

Watch at least the first minute & you tell me if you don't get weird vibes :lolbron:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
why is it that the black publications are so thirsty to publish "eating booty" stories? :stopitslime: you never saw perez hilton or tmz feeding subscribers with that "eating booty" nonsense :gucci: but you can always count on these breakfast club and shade room nkkas to deliver us booty eating content...what a time to be alive you nkkas is embarrasing:martin:
but when content like this is mention in song or a movie. then it is okay

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
This nikka rapped about sucking on a woman's dad's penis and sticking brooms up men's asses

Not surprised he enjoyed his salad being mixed at the bar