Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oh it's not out on Steam yet.
Ok this is not a sequel storywise. It's an alternative timeline that splits off from the main game. The primary cast of the first game is together when this one starts so it's in media res instead of having them need to meet again.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ok this is not a sequel storywise. It's an alternative timeline that splits off from the main game. The primary cast of the first game is together when this one starts so it's in media res instead of having them need to meet again.
What part does it split off from?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What part does it split off from?
You got me I played the previous game 10 years ago so I’m fuzzy on the details. Sherman, Harley, and Galdo are all in the party. Ethel isn’t but I just met her in ch 5 and the party already knows her and says they encountered her before. Their goal is still trying to get Eryn’s memories back.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You got me I played the previous game 10 years ago so I’m fuzzy on the details. Sherman, Harley, and Galdo are all in the party. Ethel isn’t but I just met her in ch 5 and the party already knows her and says they encountered her before. Their goal is still trying to get Eryn’s memories back.
Ok. So mid to end game I guess.