Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
logo.png

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force update coming tomorrow

FFF-ADF-04-21-Tease.jpg

We’ll finally hear more about Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force for PlayStation 4 tomorrow, if a tweet from Compile Heart is anything to go by.
The developer tweeted, “On April 21, the story will meet new developments… The advent dark force.” The above artwork by Yoshytaka Amano is included.
Advent Dark Force was announced for PlayStation 4 last September.

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force announced for PlayStation 4

First Galapagos RPG getting PlayStation 4 sequel.

FFF-ADF-PS4-Announce.jpg

Compile Heart announced Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force for PlayStation 4 during Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia’s press conference this morning.
A teaser trailer with the following text was shown:
“This is the story of godly weapons left on earth by their creators. They are known as Furies. Now that the Vile God has awoken, They will have to write a new page in mankind’s History… Or face annihilation… To change fate, one needs to walk the darkest path…”
The game is due out in Japan in 2015. Visit its official website here.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/09/fairy-fe...e-announced-playstation-4#vkDjeXSgcXSBcymZ.99

http://www.compileheart.com/fairyfencer_f/adf/

Video for the first one release on PS3 below

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The last game was my pick for best surprise game last year. It saw surprisingly good even despite the recycling midway through the game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Title's got a me weak :heh:

"Fairy Fencer F"? :deadrose:

Sounds interesting tho. Waiting for that trailer.
It's one of those cheap made JRPGs where the dialogue is mostly just some Anime character portraits with recorded dialogue. The battle system was fun though.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I've owned this for a while and still haven't touched it. I need to stop buying games and play the ones I own

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Is this game slightly less gay than the name would suggest? I'm a big JRPG fan, but I don't think I could bring myself to buy a game with such a WOAT name. May as well call that shyt Booty Blaster B