Facesitting

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Have you done it? Do you enjoy it? Are you afraid of suffocating or breaking your partner's neck? :lupe:

Do you prefer it to all fours or laying on your back?

Ive never done it. :skip: Im awkward as fukk lol.

Yes. YES. Nope, I've always been very careful not to collapse :mjlol: there are ways around causing injury.

I don't have a #1 preference (they all get the job done) but eye contact during is the best. The. BEST. It's just sexy.

Cinna girl... you need to do it. Like quick fast. If you need tips on how to prevent causing injury lemme know. None of your dudes ever hoisted you onto their face before? Or suggested it?

morris

Superstar
Daps
Wow..you ladies could have given my ex some advie. Rican petite chica. Asked her to sit on my face while facing me and she would not do it. Still don't know why

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Wow..you ladies could have given my ex some advie. Rican petite chica. Asked her to sit on my face while facing me and she would not do it. Still don't know why
Hmmm, I know for me I was just really self conscious about it. I felt like I was heavy and was gonna suffocate him. Not to mention the first time we were doing it we got interrupted and I was to embarassed to sit back on his beautiful face and ride his to lips and tongue.
I'm over it now tho, the last time we did I road his face like a bike :youngsabo:.
I was grinding all up on his chin. Wow it felt amazing, I got so wet, I think I came like 3 times, I really like when the tongue is in the hole and ur bouncing on it. I can truthfully say that there will be many face riding sessions for me, it makes me so aggressive :steviej:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hmmm, I know for me I was just really self conscious about it. I felt like I was heavy and was gonna suffocate him. Not to mention the first time we were doing it we got interrupted and I was to embarassed to sit back on his beautiful face and ride his to lips and tongue.
I'm over it now tho, the last time we did I road his face like a bike :youngsabo:.
I was grinding all up on his chin. Wow it felt amazing, I got so wet, I think I came like 3 times, I really like when the tongue is in the hole and ur bouncing on it. I can truthfully say that there will be many face riding sessions for me, it makes me so aggressive :steviej:
:banderas:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Good Lord, I might go the other way after that.....

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
yeSI5VJ.png