Facebook removes alt-right anti-Black Panther film Page

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:to Facebook

I am wondering how a group of grown men can be so bytchmade as to feel insecure about a fictional movie about a super hero. The level of "bytch assness" just boggles my mind. Seriously how is it possible for any grown, confident, and masculine male to feel threatened by super hero movies.

:dahell:

Daps
don’t be worried about the numbers, it’ll do numbers, and anything lower then what is anticipated and it’ll be obvious that the cac nerds that go to every super hero movie is boycotting it, so a sequel will still be made. I’m sure the studio is expecting some cacs to be on that :mjpls:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don’t be worried about the numbers, it’ll do numbers, and anything lower then what is anticipated and it’ll be obvious that the cac nerds that go to every super hero movie is boycotting it, so a sequel will still be made. I’m sure the studio is expecting some cacs to be on that :mjpls:

Yea it's going to do even bigger numbers than they expected now. The hype around this movie is amazing

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:to Facebook

I am wondering how a group of grown men can be so bytchmade as to feel insecure about a fictional movie about a super hero. The level of "bytch assness" just boggles my mind. Seriously how is it possible for any grown, confident, and masculine male to feel threatened by super hero movies.

:dahell:

In their minds
Black Panther= Black people
White super hero movies= white people

So Black Panther beating out all the white super hero movies symbolicly means Black people beating white people in life. That's why this is so serious to them.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#marvelgang is too strong.

17 movies deep. Too many fans invested. BP also leads directly into Infinity War so... nah. Even if they left it up, it wouldn't have mattered.

Yea it wouldn't mattered. They just thought they had a ally with Facebook but Facebook was like "fuk yall we ain't no ally to y'all f*cking losers. We rooting for Black Panther'" :russ:. Crushed they little feelings and dreams :pachaha: now they look like a bunch of cornballs and lames which they are:myman: