Face your manga: The Coli edition

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yet you've inquired about my pic countless amounts of times for what reasons I dont know.

Every since i gave u a compliment on ur pics/dreads youve been an @sshole to me...which is kind of backwards so to speak :ld:
:ohhh: For real??? Maybe it's the Coli in me :yeshrug:. My bad..i think.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You have more posts in this thread that I made than me...who is really the attention whore? :leon:

iBEwT7tEC0X2B.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Why does anyone here care what anyone else looks like? Y'all ain't got friends in real life? :heh:
Breh...you have double digit posts in this thread. The couple of people with more posts than you upped a drawing. Yet you're talking about not caring. You don't see anything wrong with this picture (don't even ask me how:wow:)

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Breh...you have double digit posts in this thread. The couple of people with more posts than you upped a drawing. Yet you're talking about not caring. You don't see anything wrong with this picture (don't even ask me how:wow:)

You could do better than that, breh :ld:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
yet you've inquired about my pic countless amounts of times for what reasons I dont know.

Every since i gave u a compliment on ur pics/dreads youve been an @sshole to me...which is kind of backwards so to speak :ld:
thats what men do to women :ld:

we tease them if we interested in them :ld: