HBIC
Daps
2vv42vn.png

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I wouldn't lie. My eyes are a bit smaller and I'm more of a yella tone tho. Anyways, you can ask @malcolmxxx_45. He knows. :mjpls:

I'm not gonna go back in forth with you. You don't look nothing like that. I seen yo pics, you dark skin with a big nose. I'll give it to you, you do have a lil ass on you but you can use a little bit more breast meats. You ain't gotta lie.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I seen yo pics, you dark skin with a big nose. I'll give it to you, you do have a lil ass on you but you can use a little bit more breast meats. You ain't gotta lie.

Ummm, you're crazy! I look nothing like that. You just proved you've never seen a pic of me. Gtfo!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Ummm, you're crazy! I look nothing like that. You just proved you've never seen a pic of me. Gtfo!

You always lie on this site, for what reason tho? I seen yo pics, you dark skin with a big nose. You ain't gotta freaking lie. It's not like i'm calling you ugly... i even said you have a lil bubble on you. I'll approach you if i seen you in publix.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
You always lie on this site, for what reason tho? I seen yo pics, you dark skin with a big nose. You ain't gotta freaking lie. It's not like i'm calling you ugly... i even said you have a lil bubble on you. I'll approach you if i seen you in publix.

:snooze: