Face it brehs.....Women are winning out chea

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I can't give them chicks credit for winning...

Just a bunch of dumb ass dudes losing...

exactly. n*ggas give these bytches the power of their p*ssy. if we'd stop spending and simping, the game would change. i'm not spending a fukking dime on p*ssy, and i've been beasting without any problems.

that's why i fukk with women who already have their own shyt. fukk these broke pigeons.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Are there more groupies who strike it rich with a caked up baby daddy or more single mothers who baby daddy is a deadbeat?

:childplease:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Are there more groupies who strike it rich with a caked up baby daddy or more single mothers who baby daddy is a deadbeat?

:childplease:

According to my research...........more broke ass single moms.

what difference does it make breh. them deadbeats is losing too. my cousin got 9 kids & he just turned 29 this year. was in the hospital for a mild heart attack last month. stress got that nikka :snoop:

i thought he would've got the hint after baby number 5 :huhldup:

he didn't :russ:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My mom's dated Antonio Chromartie's uncle for several years before he passed away last year. Dude was hella laid back and wouldn't hurt a fly but when I asked him about that New York Post story on all of his nephew's baby mamas he quickly went to :snoop: to:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

:laff: