Face it brehs.....Women are winning out chea

YBE

Banned
Daps
Why go to college, then work 50hrs a week for 50 years when you can just let some rapper or athlete skeet up inside you? :smugfavre: bytches been running this game for 30 odd years & nikkas still get caught up. nikkas get a little paper & go raw on any & every broad out here. Then wanna look :to: when his pockets start looking :flabbynsick:

TO was rawdogging those trailer park white bytches :ahh:, 10 years later he on Dr. Phil crying about his daddy not teaching him better :to:

Antonio Cromartie got like 11 kids :huhldup:

Kelis could buy half of Def Jam with Nas' money :snoop:

Tiger Woods :snoop:

We losing out here man. For the love of god.......if any of you degenerates on here make it large. Wear a rubber.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is true

How many decent looking homeless chicks do you see?

Worse comes to worse there will always be a simp a chick can leech off

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
correction, you're losing if you choose those type of women. those women aren't winning a goddamn thing...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I thought you were going to say that if women lose their job all they gotta do is strip or get on backpages.com.

I usually tell down on their luck hoes to apply for Metro be a bus driver, but I'm just going to be straight up now. Strip or hoe. A lot of chicks are already hip to that game anyway. :yeshrug:

Daps
baby_lawd.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Women don't have to build shyt like men do, all they gotta do is let some dude bust up in them and they got him by the nuts

There's no incentive for women to stop getting pregnant by dudes because they can collect section 8 housing welfare and child support easily

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I thought you were going to say that if women lose their job all they gotta do is strip or get on backpages.com.

I usually tell down on their luck hoes to apply for Metro be a bus driver, but I'm just going to be straight up now. Strip or hoe. A lot of chicks are already hip to that game anyway. :yeshrug:

man these broads already on that. at my old job it was a broad that my co-worker told me was lettin nikkas hit if you pay :smh:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've probably seen more homeless Men last month then I've seem homeless women in my entire life

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
hey....if a nikka allows himself to get played by a dumb ass broad, he deserves exactly what he gets. nikkas will protect the contents of their crib/car, but will be careless with their sperm (which is worth WAAAY more). i can't understand this logic. so fukk em.....i hope these bytches take them for everything...:manny: