Fabolous – The Young OG Project (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
cinnamon apple grew on me like a mufukka..that hook is something i can see myself singing along out loud when im faded

gone for the winter however has yet to grow on me...maybe because it lifts the sample for nas - represent that I expected to hear some raw story telling spittin and im not getting it from this joint

Yeah um, young OG remix is my shyt:mjcry:

Nothing like nikka spitting love for his child...
breh you're acting so bipolar over this joint :pachaha:..you hated it, then it grew it on you, now its your shyt ..shyt had me :dead: a little

I still prefer the OG OG over this remox only because that beat was better and that outro was greatness

All Star
Daps
Then KDot put out control, duke started flexing on Twitter talkin about finding an open studio :skip: Didn't even respond.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure somebody was like :whoa: and told him to chill on that one.

He threw some subliminals on this tho.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Paul Cain is Cool, but Freck Billionaire is missed the most. They need to get back at it.
I think he quit rap after his last incarceration & started preaching or something. I remember him dropping videos on youtube quoting scriptures & what not.

cain is locked up :ohhh:
He aint locked up.

@FreddyCalhoun he just dropped a mixtape if you wanna hear some Cain

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
cinnamon apple grew on me like a mufukka..that hook is something i can see myself singing along out loud when im faded

gone for the winter however has yet to grow on me...maybe because it lifts the sample for nas - represent that I expected to hear some raw story telling spittin and im not getting it from this joint

breh you're acting so bipolar over this joint :pachaha:..you hated it, then it grew it on you, now its your shyt ..shyt had me :dead: a little

I still prefer the OG OG over this remox only because that beat was better and that outro was greatness
Lmaooo soon as I heard the first verse i was throwed off.

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Paul Cain is Cool, but Freck Billionaire is missed the most. They need to get back at it.
Freck found God no more :

call me mr. Bar-for-bar slash mr. Handsdown
I rep West Philly, the Bottom to Lansdowne
Where they catch bodies, and I do mean plural
Candles, teddy bears, they will put you on a mural:mjcry:

Daps
q8KO7Av.png

either of these could be a fire alt cover :wow:
He just copped a bulletproof 95 s600 v twizzy :wow:

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Listening now. Got some classics up here. Gone for the Winter, Cinnamon Apple, and the second half of Young OG 2. Gotta listen more, but these sh!ts gone have me purchasing the next Fab physical copy regardless.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
it's consistently good without getting to great heights.
theres just one or two joints i'm not fukkin with heavy but when i've listened to it all the way through i haven't felt the need to immediately skip em.

like Bish Bounce for example;
beat is hard but i don't like his delivery on it too much..would preferred him just spitting on it.

pleasantly surprised how the Oochie Wally flip turned out and the Represent re-jig is dope and i'm very skeptical when it comes to them.