Fabolous – The Young OG Project (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Im not counting some digital only shyt as an album:beli: nikka hasn't dropped since 09.. is he that afraid to flop or something? Just release an album the regular way..

I'll still be illegally downloading either way:blessed:

I agree.. he dont want flop attached to his name..

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
B4_To7uIQAAibqk.jpg

q8KO7Av.png

either of these could be a fire alt cover :wow:

CBD

Rookie
Daps
Not a fan..Plus that young OG remix was horrible. .next time champ

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know u didnt

I dont think it translates to BUYS. I think people who like Fab content to download his album. Which isnt a bad thing as long as he can tour
Fab will hit 100k every time but def jam didnt promote this album. Def Jam is horrible.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People can say what they want about defjam but his percentage is better than its ever been since he signed to them...it wuz atlantic who wuz satan who i feel like interferes in artist creative proccess:pachaha:...fab may have dropped 1 or 2 projects that wuz straight duds....and usually on those he had bars but the songs wasnt tbat good....dudes concistency been at a all time high,maybe he just happened to hit his prime on defjam....ny'ers when yall gon crown my nikka fab:mjcry:

And oh yeah Banks the 4thshyt best member of gunit now and nikkaz tryna compare em to Fab:mjlol:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Really solid album. Commercial enough to get some radio spins/instagram quotes and still good enough to satisfy the core fanbase. Would think it was Soul Tape 4 if you just listened to the songs