Fab lines that made you.....

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
That's why I travel wit a Semi, like Eddie in Coming to America:ooh: Fab like the first person I heard use that Semi line. A thousand nikkas done used it since then!

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fab obviously regressed a lot, but they forgetting early Fab (200-2004) was NOT to be fukked with, on wordplay, double entendres, punchlines, flow, or wittiness/charisma. :wow:

ONLY reason I still got respect for this nikka in his weaker, more current form.

I honestly can't say that he regressed... His style just changed a bit to more radio friendly type songs (easy to learn and repeat as a listener). Most rappers today can't keep up with Fab when it comes to wordplay, so why keep up with the punches? Jada said something similar on Juan Ep, saying that the ridiculous punchlines get tiring and you have to keep upping the ante, instead of focusing on making a good song.

That said, i'm still waiting on Loso's Way 2. Soul Tape 3 definitely has kept my belly full but i need new material.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
He lowkey bodied that new French joint R&B bytches:

"I’m tryna get a Christina Milli yo. And an R&B bytch that can really blow." :leon:

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pretty much every line hes said has been some kind of degrading lyric about someone being inferior to him. I have no respect for his work.