Fab got a message for Kendrick "The real kings come from Brooklyn n*gga"

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reason why fab never got mentioned in 'king' of anything dude is a straight follower... not dissing just saying literally i remember when breathe blew up and he was like 'that song fukked up my album, i was supposed to put out a ladies anthem but it blew up and they made me ride it' or something like that, fab is a dude who wants to stick to the formula as much as possible.

Exactly.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
i hear that... the 'relevant' sh!t is super wack to me... dude i grew on rap when NO rap song ever got radio play, or was on a billboard chart, and going gold was like some bizarre alternate reality never happen concept...
Now its like 'uhhh you dont got two features in the billboard top 40 you cant speak on hip hop'...

i remember when kendrick dropped control and some folks answered back hard and it was all ohh its lyrical and hard but he wasnt saying he king he just was like make better albums... now dude is shouting king kendrick every new verse... i aint on some purist stuff, just saying a lot of modern hip hop fans dont really like hip hop

what about when he was calling himself King Kendrick....a year before Control dropped?

relevancy, is everything in todays world...we're in a society that consumes everything at such insane rates that if you aren't relevant... you have no value, regardless of whatever it is you're kicking.

you probably have cats clowning you cause you just hearing some shyt, that came out a month or two ago...and don't understand that shyt.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what about when he was calling himself King Kendrick....a year before Control dropped?
It's the same people complaining about Kendrick being cocky when he's been calling himself the best and talking about killing other rappers in the game for a few years now, or for saying other rapper's names in Control when it's not the first time he's done that.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
It's the same people complaining about Kendrick being cocky when he's been calling himself the best and talking about killing other rappers in the game for a few years now, or for saying other rapper's names in Control when it's not the first time he's done that.

i remember when TI was calling himself the King Of The South.... years before he was really even the top rapper in the South

dude was calling himself the best rapper under 25....and better than every rapper out back in 2008, when he was was like 20-21

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did Fab ever find that studio he was looking for over the summer?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thats all he had to say?

fab_bump.png

Fab doesnt have a good track record talking recklessly to friends on the west coast. Perhaps he should be calm.

scuba

All Star
Daps
Fab is not a problem because he made himself not a problem... i wish him well, at this point he gave kendrick all the power alreaddy