F.I.S.T Forged in Shadow Torch (PS4, PC)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, i can tell this game is gonna be a sleeper, almost not big outlets have anything on it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
While I've always been fairly interested in this game, it's liable not to get bought by me immediately. Probably be when it's on sale. It just came at a time when there's too much stuff coming out and I already got backlogs and new stuff I just got to dig through.

Not even about the money part really, but I've decided I won't buy games that I don't feel like I'll play immediately, unless they're on a big sale. There's at least 4 games this month that I'll want to play day 1 and will play steadily (jumping on and off between them) and this just wasn't one of them.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
While I've always been fairly interested in this game, it's liable not to get bought my me immediately. Probably be when it's on sale. It just came at a time when there's too much stuff coming out and I already got backlogs and new stuff I just got to dig through.

Not even about the money part really, but I've decided I won't buy games that I don't feel like I'll play immediately, unless they're on a big sale. There's at least 4 games this month that I'll want to play day 1 and will play steadily (jumping on and off between them) and this just wasn't one of them.

I pretty much forced myself to put down hades for this, and then deathloop next week. It’s gonna be a wild month :whew:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I pretty much forced myself to put down hades for this, and then deathloop next week. It’s gonna be a wild month :whew:

I've not played Hades in a week or so now. I've been jumping around a bunch of games here and there tho. Even finally cleared one from the backlog in Tales of Berseria just in time for Tales of Arise. Playing the demo of that now and that's definitely a day 1 for me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've not played Hades in a week or so now. I've been jumping around a bunch of games here and there tho. Even finally cleared one from the backlog in Tales of Berseria just in time for Tales of Arise. Playing the demo of that now and that's definitely a day 1 for me.

I def would have bought tales if it came out last month, but i already put down money on deathloop and kena and i honestly can’t jump around games. My muscle memory ain’t built for that.

It takes me forever to unlearn hades dodge

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was just a side scroller until recently. I could use a good Vania :ehh: