F.D.S #172 - CARDAN - TALKS GETTING HIS CHAIN TOOK BY BABY MAINE & SAYS MASE WAS SCARED FOR HIS LIFE

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You check on Lotti's mom, Meeno, Huddy Combs? nope :martin:
Homes, you tryna fake you wit Cardan, pardan :mjlol:
You gon' leave him naked like Tarzan. God damn :mjcry:

giphy.gif

mrjoncampbell

mrjoncampbell
Daps
Reppin
London
Cardan never released an album in the mid 90’s, correct? Anyone know if he was working on one/did anything ever leak? I was a big fan when he was a kid, but wasn’t crazy about his later music... just wondered what was out there, from his early days

His Hey Young World album never dropped but a sampler was released at the time: Cardan - Hey Young World (Album Preview)

I’ve been looking out for his The Rebirth 1 & 2 w/ DJ Absolut for years and haven’t found active links

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@FreshAIG

What was Mase/Cam relationship during the Mase/Maine beef? The reason why I’m asking is because Cam never seemed to care about it. Was it a situation where Cam was cool with both parties?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
@FreshAIG

What was Mase/Cam relationship during the Mase/Maine beef? The reason why I’m asking is because Cam never seemed to care about it. Was it a situation where Cam was cool with both parties?
Cam and Mase weren't on the best of terms during this time. They weren't beefing, but Cam kinda separated himself from Mase because of some internal and business issues they were having.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if he gonna tell the same story Ms Tee said. I remember she said something to the effect Baby Maine literally came on the court when they were playing ball and took his chain and dared anyone to do something. Everyone was shook.
Cardan said he just took it and walked away, interesting that blinky blink was with the shyt, people act like Ma$e was surrounded by soft guys. I wonder did Blinky Blink kill or beat up whoever took his chain.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I finally subscribed after the cop episode and watch alot of the Lil Alpo

Queensflip is pretty good at this, I was sleeping
thank you for subscribing and support our patreon, s/o whoever product I'm plugging
Flip kills me when he does that.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
"I would make 80k on a lazy day
Then I watched him play Pop Lotti against Baby Maine
At this time I'm moving heroin in Maryland
They both died and this nikka turned reverend" - Cam'ron
I thought pop lotti and maine had a separate issue, like lotti tried to rob him in the beginning or vice versa

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
that nikka was really outside, he knew L.A. and Do Wop (Rich Porter's people)

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about when Ma$e was 'welcomed back' and Cardan fell straight back into position.. Check the video.. smh