F.D.S #172 - CARDAN - TALKS GETTING HIS CHAIN TOOK BY BABY MAINE & SAYS MASE WAS SCARED FOR HIS LIFE

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
Wow

Mase being my fav rapper since my teens.

Cam being in my top ten.

Jim Jones being my new fav out that era, with respect to his recent work and Take them to Church album. Jim Jones proved himself.

Cardan being the alleged ghostwriter to Mase, Cam and more

I'm only 3 mins in .... most of us know about the Mase and Cam'ron fallout over the Horse & Carriage video, mase wanted 50k to do the video which was the sequel to the 357 video

Mase tried to Diddy Cam, but Cam wasn't having it.

But I never seen the Harlem World / All Out vs Cam situation perspective, but why would Mase owe Cam that much position.

Conclusion, Puff was raping Mase so bad he had to rape his friends(pause), Cam really is Rico/Alpo in this, Money Mitch was Mase... if we friends why cut me out?

Harlem nikkas shiesty

I'm fried

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Magazine Talking About Baby Maine

Rb9pG05.jpg

WTiftM3.jpg

Gmt9zoi.jpg

KT7rJnD.jpg

yA2eSmA.jpg

shawntitan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cardan never released an album in the mid 90’s, correct? Anyone know if he was working on one/did anything ever leak? I was a big fan when he was a kid, but wasn’t crazy about his later music... just wondered what was out there, from his early days

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Cardan never released an album in the mid 90’s, correct? Anyone know if he was working on one/did anything ever leak? I was a big fan when he was a kid, but wasn’t crazy about his later music... just wondered what was out there, from his early days

But really after his solo career fell threw, he started ghostwriting, and he was working with Nelly closely, and did some writing on Nelly's second album. He kinda helped Nelly get on, so Nelly looked out for him and got him some checks.