F*ck What You Heard, This The HARDEST Boss Battle Music of All Time

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
That whole FFXIII - XIII-2/Lightning Returns trio had some of the best FF music I ever heard. Great times. A lot of the great ones have already been posted as well.

Desperate Struggle from FFXIII is another one of my favorites, especially when I was fighting the Neochu. Another one is Defiers of Fate.

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
How when Dancing Mad is better than One Winged Angel and came out the game before it? Especially the Distant worlds version of it that final 2:22 is breathtaking especially when the choir kicks in.

And it was in what...two games? One Winged Angel is in far more and is used as a reference to the greatest video game villain of all time. We could argue about it, however the majority of gamers, who have played RPG's, will agree, Sephiroth and his music is GOATED.

Its like how Persona 5 has the best video game music in history...you could argue that...I wouldn't, because I'm smart.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

My first introduction to Sephiroth was the OG Kingdom Hearts. I had no idea who he was, only that I thought he looked soft. Soon as that theme kicked in I was on some :wtf: I fukked around and found out. :dead: