F*ck Gary Anderson: The Minnesota Vikings vs Atlanta Falcons game thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Anybody blaming the offense on Teddy can eat a dikk

This shyt is all Norv Turner's fault. Dude aint shyt and is a stubborn ass CAC

He continues to run 5 and 7 step drops with vertical routes and that shyt does not work. The short passing game has been there all day but this bytch wont call no short/intermediate stuff

We aint got the o-line to be running that Air Coryell shyt he like to do. Our offense and Teddy would all benefit from a scheme change but nah we stuck with a dude living off the early 90's Cowboys

Maybe you right about Turner.

But right now breh is putting up Christian Ponder #s . In fact not even that :huhldup:

Something needs to change if the Vikings want a legit shot to win in the playoffs. Seemed like Teddy played better last year.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:mjlol:

@AVXL

Matt Ryan is Gabbert at this point

What? :dwillhuh: who are you?

Time for melting ice to get his garbage stats and QBR up so he can have folks like @AVXL back on his dikk

He got a TD, AVXL will live by that shyt all week. :heh:

Breh why are you so concerned with Matt? He's playing terribly I admit that, did I say something about your future baby's father Scam that upset you breh? You been @AVXL me like crazy dawg :heh:

@AVXL

:umad:

Yall still got a shot for that wild card tho.

As long as you get in, then you're in :ehh:

You tripping, all he needs is an elite offensive line, receiving core and RB. :stopitslime:

:mjlol: @AVXL

Corny :camby:

Ain't been a good year for @AVXL. Cam ballin. Hawks stankin. Ryan =:flabbynsick:

Still time for us to figure it out on all fronts...Hawks just don't look good, Scam is scamming these young brehs something serious and Matt looks like trash. Yea it's bad, but meh

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand how Ryan regressed so bad, these last 4 loses are on his hands.
Ryan has not regressed, he's still living off 2012, all other years have actually been pretty similar to this year, he's always padded his stats when the team is out of it, look at his numbers, there isn't much difference. And about 2012, almost any QB would have looked good with that talent, he had elite players pretty much at every skill position and a solid line. Alex Smith and Matt Ryan are the same guy, except Matt has had WAAAY more talent to work with.