F#CK GAMESTOP!!!

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This happens to every retail store at some point, either use cash or shop online with paypal :yeshrug:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
hqdefault.jpg

been had told you about gamestop.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
fukk a stream snotnose

Half you little b*stards dont even got unlimited data on your phone

Lemme guess u still walking round with a walkman and portable dvd player :mjlol:
:laff: There's nothing wrong with a Game Disc tho...:heh: What happens when your internet service goes out?!? You got comcast, time warner? Verizon???

Game downloads are huge, but even then I'm moving towards most my games being digital on a hard drive now too

U much more likely to lose or break a disc than have the internet go out for an extended period of time :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lemme guess u still walking round with a walkman and portable dvd player :mjlol:

Game downloads are huge, but even then I'm moving towards most my games being digital on a hard drive now too

U much more likely to lose or break a disc than have the internet go out for an extended period of time :yeshrug:

You do know how hard it is to break a Blu-Ray Disc?!?! :heh::mjlol: How often you lose a disc? You don't have a game shelf or a game cd case?!:dahell:

Only problem with digital is sometimes, just sometimes the downloads are corrupted in some form or fashion or the game has a bug so bad it wont even play...:ld: with a disc I mean at least I could return it to the store...:mjlol: or sell it. I live in NY there are outages of internet at times, sometimes it lasts like a entire day so it does happen...:ld:

Y.B.E

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the tri state

Actually i'm walking around with an iphone and unlimited data, I GUARANTEE half you little bytches in here got a data cap

And since I don't speak in nothing but facts:

image.png

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
live in NY there are outages of internet at times, sometimes it lasts like a entire day so it does happen...:ld:
New York problems :hhh:

Actually i'm walking around with an iphone and unlimited data, I GUARANTEE half you little bytches in here got a data cap

And since I don't speak in nothing but facts:

image.png
U playing your blu rays on the iPhone or nah :lolbron: