Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't answer that but if I had to choose between two it'd be
The_Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time_box_art.png

or

14088_front.jpg

and I'm already kicking myself because there's dozens of other games I'd put up there.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Name a flaw...that doesn't include 90's era translation and censorship.

Come on...because story/gameplay wise it doesn't.
Stat progression being tied to espers? Everyone pretty much losing what makes them unique and becoming a mage thanks to stat progression being tied to espers? 14 characters but only 4 actually being of note? Having to regather characters for the second half?

Even on a technical level, the evade stat is useless (glitched)

It's not a bad game but it's overblown

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Whats your favorite game of all time? :birdman: u only allowed one answer nikkas we aint formin no lists in this bytch :birdman:

Mine is borderlands 2 the GOAT :wow:
I lied brehs i forgot about the game i played for three years straight on pc xbox and ps4 the game that holds a special place in my heart, the unlikely candidate that i just couldnt stop playing :mjcry: oh and did i mention it was free? :wow:

My true favorite game of all time is Warframe...i literally played that game for the past three years until the wheels fell off :wow: i had to sell my xbox man i was getting addicted to it brehs and the funny thing about that is i didnt really understand the story in the game :mjlol: the gameplay was just superior and funner than anything else ive ever played

Fun times man fun times