F*ck a top 5 lets get straight to the point

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Final_Fantasy_8_ntsc-front.jpg

The first time I booted this game up and saw the Seifer Vs Squall intro I was hooked. Hearing Liberi Fatali to the Balamb Garden theme. This game was different.

At that point, music hadn't been done like that in video games.

Fisherman's Horizon, The Castle, Premonition, S.E.E.D, Only a Plank Between One and Perdition.

I could go on but this is easily the best soundtrack in gaming.

Card game:what:

And then I played it :gladbron:

A game within a game that might have been better than Yu-Gi-Oh.

Battles got harder and the Queen of Cards:banderas:

GOAT game

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I actually liked that about the game. Why shouldn't everyone be able to learn magic?

I mean the world did technically end, so I have no problem believing people would be separated.

Strips characters of their individuality. If every does the same thing...does it really matter who is who anymore?

Stat progression has been tied to items or gear since forever it's an RPG trope. Materia, GF junctions, weapons, etc. All that shyt is the same idea mechanically.

And you mean to tell me Locke, Sabin, Shadow, Celes, Terra, Edgar, Relm, Strago and Setzer are all wack? :usure:

Gau, Mog, Gogo and the Yeti are optional and don't play a role in the story so idk what ur getting at.

And regathering the party because why? The story explains this and most of all it makes sense. If a party survived that there's no way they all be in the same place. Part of what made the second half so dope was finding the party and seeing how they coped with their failure.

The evade stat is useless, but to be fair. If you EVER depended on evade in a SNES RPG you were failing from the go. It's never been that viable of a stat especially in endgame.

Terra, Locke, Edgar, and Celes are the only ones who really matter.

Sabin is just Edgar's brother, Shadow ultimately doesn't matter, Cyan might as well have drank the poisoned water from his empire (I see you forgot his ass too :dead: ), Setzer did give us the ship so I guess he can slide, Relm and Strago were introduced too little too late (a problem more than a few RPGs have, honestly). The rest are as pointless as you said (though Gau is a powerhouse if you train him correctly).

And people are misunderstanding me. I get WHY the party needs to be regathered...but the game is incorrectly assuming I actually want to do that shyt. :snooze: Terra and Locke didn't even exchange words when they linked back up :snoop:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1335724-soul_calibur_3_japan.jpg

Still the best one to me of the series and still play this game up until today.

Had zasamal on the cover black excellence :blessed:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Strips characters of their individuality. If every does the same thing...does it really matter who is who anymore?

Terra, Locke, Edgar, and Celes are the only ones who really matter.

Sabin is just Edgar's brother, Shadow ultimately doesn't matter, Cyan might as well have drank the poisoned water from his empire (I see you forgot his ass too :dead: ), Setzer did give us the ship so I guess he can slide, Relm and Strago were introduced too little too late (a problem more than a few RPGs have, honestly). The rest are as pointless as you said (though Gau is a powerhouse if you train him correctly).

And people are misunderstanding me. I get WHY the party needs to be regathered...but the game is incorrectly assuming I actually want to do that shyt. :snooze: Terra and Locke didn't even exchange words when they linked back up :snoop:

1. Sabin is who introduces the party to the Returners.
2. Shadow/Relm is a great storyline
3. Cyan is a great tragic character, his arc from Doma to the end of the Phantom Train is great
4. Locke was trying to smash Celes so I mean :manny:

Either way, its one of the best parties in an RPG. Much better even than in 9 where Zidane and Vivi were leaps and bounds more engaging than the rest of the cast.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Imma have to say Mario 3.

But I also have to consider:
MLB The Show Series
Street Fighter Series
Streets of Rage 2
Final Fantasy 7

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
damn bruh I wish I knew you during the joint b4 (edit bad company 2)this one :wow: they fukk around and gave us an expansion as dlc shyt was a whole 'nother game :damn: those maps were fukking amazing :damn: that game had more destruction than any of the newer ones. My only issue was you couldn't go prone and when you took a huge L nikkas would even let you out your spawn :to:

3 was dope though man great memories along w 4.

bad company 2 is EASILY the best battlefield game ever

Battlefield 3 was GOOD, but also the start of EA DLC map pack bull shyt and by Battlefield 4 season pass/DLC map pack I was gone from the series :hubie:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
bad company 2 is EASILY the best battlefield game ever

Battlefield 3 was GOOD, but also the start of EA DLC map pack bull shyt and by Battlefield 4 season pass/DLC map pack I was gone from the series :hubie:

Bruh the GOAT and I've been playing since BF2 I even bought that futuristic trash one :to:

I think the series might have lost me I played like 20 min of BF1 and never played it again :hubie:

my son saw the streams and was like nah dad don't even dl that shyt to my ps4:scust: what type of guns are those :scust:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Super Smash Bros.

I remember me and cousin were playing this til 3AM on a school night and my moms kicks the door in on some ATF shyt, blacking out on us with every Jamaican curse word. :mjlol:

I’m surprised she didn’t roof my N64 after that. :wow: