Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
imo the chapter is closed for NYG

next year coming we got a lot to worry about with the eagles and i can see them getting a decent recieving core lets not forget how good carson was this year :patrice:

What :mjlol:

Breh I will wait until Wentz throws 5 consecutive passes 10 or more yards before I worry about the eagles:mjlol:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
HOW DO THEY NOT FUKKING BLITZ RODGERS ON THE LAST PLAY??????????? THEY WERE DESTROYING HIM WITH THE BLITZ AND HAD HIM BACKED UP BUT INSTEAD THEY LET RODGERS DO WHAT HE DOES BEST AND SCRAMBLE AND MAKE A PLAY. FUKK BYRON JONES

Exactly, that 3-man rush didn't work ONE TIME and yet we go to it on the most important play of the game? fukkin idiots

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Fukk all these weedheads on the squad i want ugly baby cut tomorrow.

Claiborne can take a cheap deal or gtfo with his injured ass, heath starting fukk our safeties.
Heath mad critical plays that actually helped us, Jones was the problem today. DL & S are the top priorities this off-season, and if they don't address it then it'll be SOS next year.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOW DO THEY NOT FUKKING BLITZ RODGERS ON THE LAST PLAY??????????? THEY WERE DESTROYING HIM WITH THE BLITZ AND HAD HIM BACKED UP BUT INSTEAD THEY LET RODGERS DO WHAT HE DOES BEST AND SCRAMBLE AND MAKE A PLAY. FUKK BYRON JONES

Naw that was the right call. I just don't know what the fukk Byron Jones was doing. :mindblown:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SAME SHYT I WAS SAYING BREH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????? THIS FAKKIT HAS LIKE 4 HAIL MARY TOUCHDOWNS :snoop:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
What :mjlol:

Breh I will wait until Wentz throws 5 consecutive passes 10 or more yards before I worry about the eagles:mjlol:
no WRs and their defence is nearly top rated i the league

all they need is WRs and theyre a threat. Most of their losses comes in 7 points or less. If head office is smart they can have a wild card playoff team next year or 2018 season easily