Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Yeah I dunno how any boys fan wouldn't be confident against the Giants in 2007. We pushed they shyt back twice that year and the second time was even worse. I was actually more worried bout playing the Redskins again that year cuz the first matchup we only won by 4 points even tho TO went off for 4 TDs. They humiliated as at FedEx to get a playoff berth.

The only thing I was sure of in 2007 was that we would have lost to NE like we did in week 6 that year. GIants were the right men for the job.

By the way, almost left my playoff ticket back in NY :whew:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Yeah I dunno how any boys fan wouldn't be confident against the Giants in 2007. We pushed they shyt back twice that year and the second time was even worse. I was actually more worried bout playing the Redskins again that year cuz the first matchup we only won by 4 points even tho TO went off for 4 TDs. They humiliated as at FedEx to get a playoff berth.

The only thing I was sure of in 2007 was that we would have lost to NE like we did in week 6 that year. GIants were the right men for the job.

By the way, almost left my playoff ticket back in NY :whew:

You didn't? :mjgrin:

4fac482b7544d3b0c36f682a831146c3.gif

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
They faced worse defenses than the Pack and still sucked, if the line can't block then the receiver can't get open. Their offense had to resort to quick slants just to get the ball out.
Which is what they been doing all year long. The giants offense sucked. No other way to describe it. Terrible offensive line. Inconsistent running backs (they should have played Perkins more), receivers outside of Odell and Shepard were average. That defense got them to 11-5 and into the playoffs. In particular the dline and secondary. Their linebackers were below average though. Crazy because in 2015, their offense was one of the better offenses in the league but their defense was sad.