Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
QXIe9Vi.png

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

:mjlol:

@MAGNETO. lying in bed right now thinking about all the regretful posts he made in here like....

kGxoPx8.gif

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Not trying at all to say that Romo is Aaron Rodgers. Also this is not in anyway to disparage Dak either. But I feel what Rodgers did last night by attacking the Giants terrible linebackers last night is what Romo would have done against the Giants. That's been the weakness for the Giants D all year and finally somebody exposed that Rodgers saw that. Romo would have as well. Rodgers job was easier though when DRC went out which was huge.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trying at all to say that Romo is Aaron Rodgers. Also this is not in anyway to disparage Dak either. But I feel what Rodgers did last night by attacking the Giants terrible linebackers last night is what Romo would have done against the Giants. That's been the weakness for the Giants D all year and finally somebody exposed that Rodgers saw that. Romo would have as well. Rodgers job was easier though when DRC went out which was huge.
Romo always attacked their linebackers and the middle of the field, that's why Witten had so many big games against the Giants

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
im avoiding sports talk radio and tv this week. I know all them gonna jump on the Rodgers bandwagon.

I dont feel like listening to that bullshyt.

Ugly breh I'm doing the same shyt is actually getting me heated:mjlol:

I'm up here in Patriot country , everybody deflecting and scared of these young Cowboys

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
All the Cowboy fans swore the Giants would beat us :raughs:B-b-b-But Odell :camby:

See yall sunday :ronaldo:

bDm6e1U.jpg