Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Exactly what i always thought, dude is built to hoop not take hits.
morris is the exact opposite. he hasn't missed a game in his career. i was shocked how big he was. he's built like a tank. breh lowkey is going to be a great addition bc a rookie rb will eventually hit a wall. i'd like zeke to get close to 20-25 carries a game as opposed to 30-35.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
morris is the exact opposite. he hasn't missed a game in his career. i was shocked how big he was. he's built like a tank. breh lowkey is going to be a great addition bc a rookie rb will eventually hit a wall. i'd like zeke to get close to 20-25 carries a game as opposed to 30-35.

Honestly i have a feeling zeke will get around 15-20 per game, hes still a rookie and the grind of 16 games will probably get to him.

Still good for at least 1,200 yards

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Honestly i have a feeling zeke will get around 15-20 per game, hes still a rookie and the grind of 16 games will probably get to him.

Still good for at least 1,200 yards
that would be ideal especially if this hamstring issue lingers but garrett never knew how to spell spraytan, i bet he rides zeke in the ground too bc of the heavy investment.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that would be ideal especially if this hamstring issue lingers but garrett never knew how to spell spraytan, i bet he rides zeke in the ground too bc of the heavy investment.

Yea.. that might be a problem. Then again that year spraytan refused to come out of games so who knows?

Regardless this year is all on the offense so they gotta produce, we need to be holding the ball for 40 minutes like we did in 2014

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yea.. that might be a problem. Then again that year spraytan refused to come out of games so who knows?

Regardless this year is all on the offense so they gotta produce, we need to be holding the ball for 40 minutes like we did in 2014
that's true but there have been times the last 3 years when it was obvious a running back needed a spell but garrett, never having a feel for the game, would continue to ride the workhorse like we're still in the 90s. ex: too many times, when murray or mcfadden is gassed after breaking off a 30+ yd run, garrett would inexplicably run them on the next play (wasting a down) instead of bringing in randle or dunbar.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
1. Morris Claiborne – This probably comes down to expectations. But don’t forget, not many people even expected Claiborne to be at training camp with the Cowboys after last year. Not only did he sign a new deal for this season, but he showed up every day. The three words to best describe Claiborne for this camp would be consistent, healthy and confident. We knew he was talented all along but adding those other three factors made him a steady force at the cornerback position during camp. His battles with Dez were some of the most entertaining aspects of camp

Dude a veteran cornerback and he getting credit for this :howsway:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dude a veteran cornerback and he getting credit for this :howsway:
it's a big deal breh. :manny:

his biggest issue has always been durability.

think about it, when Mo is healthy, he's actually a pretty good man corner.

he won't get you any ints but for the most part he'll stick to his man like glue.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he won't get you any ints but for the most part he'll stick to his man like glue.
Meh. If he never has a good season at least I'll never give him props :yeshrug:. Just give me a b Carr in kc type of year at least.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
fukk it, I'm going with the PresGOAT avi for 2016. One preseason game is enough for my reactionary ass
full
I was thinking about it. It looks swag

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

TBF our CBs played very scared under Henderson, i see Jackson letting them take chances.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBF our CBs played very scared under Henderson, i see Jackson letting them take chances.
Chances are taken based on film study. Unless Jackson is embedding film in their heads it won't be any different when the real games start. shyt is mental. Mo dumbass said he didn't know how to watch film until he got hurt :stopitslime: and y'all wonder why he never jumped a route.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Chances are taken based on film study. Unless Jackson is embedding film in their heads it won't be any different when the real games start. shyt is mental. Mo dumbass said he didn't know how to watch film until he got hurt :stopitslime: and y'all wonder why he never jumped a route.
Well they damn sure weren't going to make any plays when they were playing 5yds off and constantly retreating, the defensive staff already said they're going to be more aggressive now.