Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Makes me wonder if the Nickle will just be our base defense next year :lupe: Just Him and Lee can cover so much of the field there is no need for another LB. Plus that allows Jones (possibly Eric Barry :mjpls:) to run around and blitiz/make plays ect... Next year is gonna be :ohlawd:

Hopefully he heals correctly in time for the offseason so he can go full speed. Eligible for all the rookie accolades too. :mjgrin:

So he basically a better Rolando McClain?

I didn't watch him at ND (I hate ND lol). I know he was a beast and I love CFB but eff a Notre Dame
Basically, only thing is Rolando used to absolutely punished linemen in the trenches with his run support style. Jaylon not so much. But this doesn't make him less of a LB, just different. Peep this video:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes me wonder if the Nickle will just be our base defense next year :lupe: Just Him and Lee can cover so much of the field there is no need for another LB. Plus that allows Jones (possibly Eric Barry :mjpls:) to run around and blitiz/make plays ect... Next year is gonna be :ohlawd:

If we get eric berry :hhh:

Best defense and best offense?:picard:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know if I believe that Jaylon Smith news. Homie stay chit chatting on social media and shyt about how he's supposedly healed or almost healed, I'm not believing shyt until I see him on the field

This.

20 years of fukkery with this franchise has ruined any and all optimism when it comes to things like this.

I'll believe we got the GOAT draft class when he starts Game 1 next season.

Until then, he's Rico Gathers status

He's never said anything about being healed on social media. Dude has always been positive about his entire rehab process and gave indications of good news but he's never said anything about the brace not being an issue anymore or running 4.5s. All that is new

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully he heals correctly in time for the offseason so he can go full speed. Eligible for all the rookie accolades too. :mjgrin:

Basically, only thing is Rolando used to absolutely punished linemen in the trenches with his run support style. Jaylon not so much. But this doesn't make him less of a LB, just different. Peep this video:

Yea people thinking he some MLB layin dudes out are gonna be doing dissapointed.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
shyt with Jaylon news what's popping with Rico :swagfather:

What chapter he on how to be a tight end for dummies:swagfather:

He can't be any worse than Escobar this year:sadswagboyz:

We had one of the GOAT drafts in a long as time...not just in cowboys history but in football period...AND we wasted a pick drafting a dude to play tight end who hasn't played football since high school...:swagfather:

we on a roll with these picks so we really do need to get something for Romo now...

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yea people thinking he some MLB layin dudes out are gonna be doing dissapointed.
:hhh:Ok, we get it. You're not gonna be satisfied until he breaks the sack record in just 3 games or less. In the mean time keep the negativity and quotes away from me.

Anyone that has played any sport knows how tough it is to come back from such an injury. Some of us are excited at his potential, it not only helps the team but takes pressure off of Lee. Let us enjoy this one.