Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You didn't even comprehend what I said :snoop:. I look forward to your disappearing in a few hours.

Because the game will end with the understanding that Matthew Stafford is a bad motherfukker. I'll prove my point then make my exit back to where I came

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the game will end with the understanding that Matthew Stafford is a bad motherfukker. I'll prove my point then make my exit back to where I came
We hear you talkin. And when you don't man up you'll get kicked out of here like your fellow lions fans want you out of their thread :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We hear you talkin. And when you don't man up you'll get kicked out of here like your fellow lions fans want you out of their thread :mjlol:

They love me, some have trouble getting over that dh86 was right and they were wrong about Stafford, but thats Detroit business. Mind yours.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Opposing fans just camp out in our thread because they have nothing to lose.

We're the main event. They can't stand us. We're Favorites every week from here on out and it's been that way for weeks.

They come in and pop shyt knowing if they lose, it was expected and they scurry away like roaches. If they win, raise the banner.

And it's the flabbiest teams, too. Detroit, Seattle, and NYG :mjlol:

*waits to get quoted by some desperate opposing fan seeking validation*

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

We're the main event. They can't stand us. We're Favorites every week from here on out and it's been that way for weeks.

They come in and pop shyt knowing if they lose, it was expected and they scurry away like roaches. If they win, raise the banner.

I'm desperate for talking about Dallas during fukking game week. What's ole boy excuse for being in the Lions thread since 2013 tho?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

not just in here either, that Stafford stanley be throwing shots all year long even when the thread isnt about Dallas :mjlol:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/20791861/

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I'm desperate for talking about Dallas during fukking game week. What's ole boy excuse for being in the Lions thread since 2013 tho?
Lmao this nikka. My dude you been in here literally all season. After tonight ya dunzo :boogienah:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
not just in here either, that Stafford stanley be throwing shots all year long even when the thread isnt about Dallas :mjlol:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/20791861/

Hopkins was clearly referring to Dez, so I was on topic. Whenever we had to play Irvin I was shook of that crack head. When we had to play TO we had to account for him at all times. We don't give a fukk what Dez does lol you're better the less he does. I'm a truth teller.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't think I have EVER seen a lions fan talk shyt in my life :baldhuh:

Need to win this game cause the giants need to play either atlanta or green bay in the first round...they will just walk all over the giants if they win the division like they did a few weeks ago...