Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
yall are an obnoxious fan base
obnoxious - annoying or objectionable due to being a showoff or attracting undue attention to oneself

Number of posts by you in the Dallas Cowboys season thread
4V32lMx.png

Number of posts by you in your own team's season thread

aFabKjt.png

You are far and away the most obnoxious poster to frequent this thread. And that is really saying something considering the 2 other cac trolls who have historically camped out in here.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
yall are an obnoxious fan base

but seattle still going further than dallas
Says the guy who actively goes out of his way to be in an opposing team's season thread 24/7.

Little brother constantly looking up, begging for attention.

You eat the crumbs we let fall from the table. Most women know more about sports than you do.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The starters need to play these next two games. Anyone injured right now needs rest, the rest need to play. Dak and Zeke are young buls. They dont need the rest :hubie:
There's no reason to play Zeke at this point.

Dak needs all the reps he can get, as a rookie QB.

Zeke is certified and he'll be ready come Divisional Round. RB is a very straightforward position. I don't think there's any way he could be rusty.

Only problem is our offense stagnates like crazy when Zeke sits. Like I said before, dress him and sit him. Play him if McFadden and Dunbar are absolute trash

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Zeke is certified and he'll be ready come Divisional Round. RB is a very straightforward position. I don't think there's any way he could be rusty.

Only problem is our offense stagnates like crazy when Zeke sits. Like I said before, dress him and sit him. Play him if McFadden and Dunbar are absolute trash
I want him to get the record :yeshrug:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

But i told yall 2104 :lupe:

Anyways Merry Crimmas nikkas