Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

@Spade

:ehh: Looks like it was a good call after all

Jesus, I knew it looked good during the game. I didn't know it had TD potential.

They've given the league 4 months of tape of us running the standard version of that play so that they could one day pull the rug on an opponent with a reverse. You know they mad as hell watching that tape. :snoop:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Jesus, I knew it looked good during the game. I didn't know it had TD potential.

They've given the league 4 months of tape of us running the standard version of that play so that they could one day pull the rug on an opponent with a reverse. You know they mad as hell watching that tape. :snoop:
Yea Tyron screwed that up. You can see he was the only one pass blocking while everyone else was run blocking. Leary did the same thing on that sweep to Zeke in the Giants game.

Now teams are gonna see this and prepare for it :snoop:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Have to change your name because the guy you named yourself after turned out to be a fraud cowbrehs

:troll:
:whoa:

rom.0.gif

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
when yall get bounced in the playoffs will you still consider this season a success based off the last few years, or a disappointed due to how well the reg season went for yall?

:lupe: