Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need my QB to not be so bubby bubby with the team owner.

hi-res-f8c6b5accafe3acc2b79a38bf372812e_crop_north.jpg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yall really shytting on the man Aikman, the breh who helped lead us to THREE superbowl wins???
He was a very good QB for us in the 90s. but he's been acting like a scorned little bytch towards the organization since the day he retired.

And then you hear the clips on A Football Life about him complaining about how nobody on the team held anybody accountable during the Switzer era and he was the enforcer.

bytch, nobody was telling you to throw pick 6s to Troy Vincent and Brian Dawkins or be generally mediocre af right after the 95 Super Bowl.

The Aikman well dried up real quick after the 95 season. That's fine, he won 3 before that. I'm thankful for that. But he stays shytting on the franchise every chance he gets after that, while almost every other player from that era is extremely gracious towards Jerry and Dallas.

Everybody who played for the Star loves the Star, except Aikman. Whenever he calls our games, it's always "Dallas got away with one there," or "Cowboys are really fortunate to ______," while he never says shyt about the other team. The opposition never gets lucky or gets favorable calls. It's always us.

He can get all the way the fukk out of here with that attitude :camby:

If you didn't know who he was and just listened to him call the game, you'd think it was a diehard Eagles fan commentating.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was a very good QB for us in the 90s. but he's been acting like a scorned little bytch towards the organization since the day he retired.

And then you hear the clips on A Football Life about him complaining about how nobody on the team held anybody accountable during the Switzer era and he was the enforcer.

bytch, nobody was telling you to throw pick 6s to Troy Vincent and Brian Dawkins or be generally mediocre af right after the 95 Super Bowl.

The Aikman well dried up real quick after the 95 season. That's fine, he won 3 before that. I'm thankful for that. But he stays shytting on the franchise every chance he gets after that, while almost every other player from that era is extremely gracious towards Jerry and Dallas.

Everybody who played for the Star loves the Star, except Aikman. Whenever he calls our games, it's always "Dallas got away with one there," or "Cowboys are really fortunate to ______," while he never says shyt about the other team. The opposition never gets lucky or gets favorable calls. It's always us.

He can get all the way the fukk out of here with that attitude :camby:

If you didn't know who he was and just listened to him call the game, you'd think it was a diehard Eagles fan commentating.

:what::dahell:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:mjgrin: So Jerry only invites White players to his cookouts up in Highland Park? @mamba @*DalMem* @Big Boss

Jerry has lived in Highland Park for years. He's probably been one of the leading figures in its :mjpls: philosophy!

He'll tolerate nikkas playing for him. But, living near him? :whoa:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we have any interest in ny vs Detroit? Who do we want to win? I think ny is kind of a playoff lock at this point

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Do we have any interest in ny vs Detroit? Who do we want to win? I think ny is kind of a playoff lock at this point
NYG loss helps us clinch division.

DET loss helps us secure 1st round Bye.

Either way, we win. Ideally they would tie, but it's a perfect game for us because either of them losing helps us at this point.

Best case scenario: Detroit beats NYG and then we beat Detroit next week. Even if we lose to TB, this would clinch HFA for the NFC playoffs.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Deeeez Nuts what desoto skill players on offense look like
KD Nixon (WR) is going to the league. Daren Sproles type WR. He's heading to Colorada, so he will get plenty of exposure.

Shawn Robinson is the toughest high school QB I've ever seen in person. Took a gruesome hit to the middle of his back as another player had him by the ankles. Next play they ran a QB draw, but he fell to the ground in pain. Very next drive he marches the team 70 yds to score. Every throw he made you could see him holding his back and side in pain.

Ed Ingram (OG) to LSU I think,

Levy Shenault (OT) going to Colorada. Dude reminds me of Kelvin Benjamin (dreads and he towers over DBs.) Lol Kid caught a screen and look like he was going to be knocked out of bounds, but maintained his balance while being hit and took it to the house for like 50-60 yds.

Hyrin White (OG) heading to Mizzou, he's big as hell. I think 6'7" but he carries his weight deceptively similar to Tyron.

Emmitt Perry heading to Wisconsin, lanky WR, but has solid hands and reads blocks like an upperclass college WR.

Long post, but I love football.